Tuesday, October 4, 2016

MONTHLY RECAP; LOOKING BACK AT SEPTEMBER

Happy new month guys!

Its October already, we thank God for life. I know this is coming a bit late, I fell ill but I am strong now in Jesus name. (Amen)



In September, there were good times and bad times as usual. I was diagnosed with an ailment, still praying to God for divine healing. I have always loved Art but last month I drew my 2nd cartoon Character which I’ll blog about soon. I had a lot of opportunities to make Chinese friends this past month, I met a lot of them and I don't know who to choose. It's good I am getting out there and meeting new people.
  
  

ACHIEVEMENTS:
·       I started a study group and it is more beneficial than I thought. I am understanding a lot more of wh.
·       I finally created a Channel art for my YouTube channel.
   
I am hoping and working towards greater achievements in October.

MY QUOTE OF THE MONTH:
If you get tired learn to rest, not to quit.- Random

TRAVEL:
Nowhere!


YOUTUBE UPDATE:
Currently have 84 subscribers.

I made a Medical student tag video which simply involved me answering questions about my life in medical school and I also recommended the video to other medical school youtubers so they can also share their experiences about med school.


Never miss an upload. Subscribe if you havent.

BOOKS READ:



“Rome sweet home! Our journey to Catholicism.” By Scott & Kimberly Hahn. This book was given to me by one of my family priest to help me understand my catholic faith better.



GOALS FOR OCTOBER:
   ·       To score over 90 in my mid exams coming up.         
  
   ·       To have over 250 YouTube subscribers. If you haven’t subscribed, you can do that HERE
·       Draw more cartoon Characters.



           How was your September?
       Any special goals and plans for October?


              Drop your comments!

Never miss a post! Subscribe to my email list above.
        
Let’s connect on social media!

           XOXO
          TEENAH


1 comment: