Thursday, May 5, 2016

STYLE POST; A WALK IN THE PARK

Hello!


Today the pictures are going to do most of the talking. I have been in china for over a year and this is my first time going to an amusement park. It was a triple date and I had so much fun. I didn't take much pictures of the park because I was more interested in myself.   The park is called "Linghe Park" or that’s the best way to write it for you to understand. 































White was the colour of the day because it was a hot afternoon.

Thanks for reading!

Don’t forget to subscribe via email and follow me on social networks
IG- teenahs_lounge
Twitter- teenahs_lounge and like my face book page Teenah’s lounge.

                                                                   Lots of love
                   TEENAH                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment