Saturday, May 21, 2016

SPORTS MEETING DAY; 100 METERS RACE 10.9 SECONDS

Hello lovelies!
Hope you all are awesome. I made a post earlier  YOU CAN DO MORE THAN YOU THINK. I wrote about how I was able to run a 3000 meters race during my practice. 




The sports event was 20/05/2016 it is called sport meeting. College of international education competes against the Chinese students. I ran my 3000 meters race and a 10 boys 10 girls relay race whereby a boy runs 300 meters and passes the baton to girl to run 100 and she passes to the next boy. They were both awesome races which we finished second place.
 





At the end of the program, the college of international education finished second place overall out of 11 school teams which was better that last year that was sixth place.


Oh Yes! One of our very own, a  Nigerian athlete broke to schools record of 100meters by running 10.9 seconds which makes him the fastest man in the school. That is so awesome. You can see him wearing the Nigerian jersey. 
















It was a very beautiful event on a very sunny day that made us all darker ut it was worth it. I had a Subungual Hematoma (black toe nail) a collection of blood underneath the toe nail. Still hoping it heals fast.









I have really been craving pasta I had to go treat myself to it. I sat in a wet taxi which dirtied my pants but luckily I had my veil to tie around my waist.
On our way the 7th floor, we saw a group of Chinese gathered and decided to check it out. There was a kissing completion going on. 20th May when translated to Chinese is like their valentine’s day. 



The host of the show saw foreigners and was inviting us to join the kissing competition. We just ran away.






In summary, it was a very awesome day I am really happy I participated in the sports meeting and a big thank you to my bestie that pushed me to participate.
They school plans to organize a dinner and an award ceremony for us, I’ll keep you all updated about that.

 As some of you know, I am contesting for Miss African union in my school which is on 25th may. I’ll keep you all updated about that too so subscribe to my Email list to be updated about my posts.

Photo Credit; I.G - sir_kay

Thanks for reading.
                                                                                    Lots of Love

                         TEENAH

No comments:

Post a Comment