Saturday, April 30, 2016

ROCKING MY DENIM SHIRT


Hello Lovelies…..

Hope you all are fine. I have always wanted a Denim shirt and I finally got mine. I know I am one of the last people to get it but I am rocking my shirt anyway.
Mid Exams just ended and I have a one week break that I plan to use judiciously.


In the spirit of Spring, I am dressed in my
Denim shirt
Black Camisole
Velvet Maroon pants
Black boots

 
I know a lot of people say “You are already tall, why do you wear high shoes?” I don’t owe you an answer but in this case there is a reason. You often hear people say Chinese people are short right? It is partially true.
 
I bought my boots online and it looked flat from the picture but there was an inbuilt heel waiting for me.




That’s about my Denim shirt.

 Thanks for reading!


                                                                                                 Much Love

                                                                                                       Teenah

No comments:

Post a Comment