Tuesday, February 16, 2016

WHAT I EAT IN CHINA! FROGS? SNAKES?


Hey guys!

How you doing? Today we are talking food! When I tell people I school in china, they ask questions like ‘‘do you eat frog?’’ or ‘‘do you eat snakes?’’. I decided to share some pictures of what I eat when eat out in China to give you all an idea. I hope you love my Pictures. The Chinese man loves rice so most of these are eaten with rice.

CHICKEN


CHICKEN SOUP



FISH


SWEET POTATOES


CHIPS AND CHICKEN


BEEF SPAGHETTI







CHAO FAN
 This is Chinese fried rice. It usually contains eggs, beef, bacon or chicken and variety of vegetables. 
p.s: I got this particular photo from Google. I didn't have a picture of it. 



VARIETY
This photo contains appetizers, main course and dessert. There are places you go to for buffet service. Pay $9 and get buffet service for two hours but you can’t get a take away. 


PIZZA



CUMIN BEEF




RICE AND BARBECUE CHICKEN


ORANGE DRINK


It is obvious there is no frog or snake in any of the dishes. The Chinese man may eat all these but it is rare for a foreigner to eat them.  There can be pork at times but I have no picture of pork but foreigners eat pork too. I hope you liked my photos.
                        Thank you for reading.
Photo credit: IG- @sir_kay
                               @ezezzzj

No comments:

Post a Comment