Sunday, February 14, 2016

A THANKFUL NIGHT IN CHINA

Hello lovelies!

Hope you're good? Its Valentine's Day, i want to wish you all a happy Valentines'. Show love everyday. I also want to use this opportunity to thank you all for visiting my blog, reading, commenting, sharing and much more. I am glad i can share my thoughts, experiences and opinions with you all. I am privileged to have you all. To get notifications on my new posts, you can subscribe to my blog by email. I'll continue to post refreshing contents for us. Please Stay subscribed!

Last week i got a hair cut and i am planning to grow my natural hair. I love my new look and i feel good about myself.
Today i decided to share some pictures with you all, i hope you love them because i do!








This is back to my dormitory, i am true Nigerian. I've got my Naija flag on my door.

  


That's it guys. School will be resuming in two weeks but that wont stop me from posting awesome contents. 
Photo credits:  IG @sir_kay
Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to follow me on G+ and subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic, and your hair is beautiful. I also cut my hair. Makes me wonder why we always cover up our glorious natural hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. i love having natural hair nothing is better.

    ReplyDelete