Monday, July 25, 2016

10 BOOKS I AM READING NOW THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD. DO YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW ANYONE?


Hello friends!

I hope you are doing well. I have always loved motivating people and help improve the lives of people and myself so I went to my father’s library and selected 17 books which I would love to read before my holiday is over.  I screened the books to a more realistic number so it is now 10 books.


I selected these books based on Good content, easiness to read, Good Font. I also screened these books on their ability to relate with the reader.

 Three of these books are written by John C. Maxwell and one with a foreword by him.  His books have very high ability to relate and maintain a communication with the reader and so do the other books.  These books also contain quality questions for its readers to stimulate creative thinking amongst them.

If there is any of these books you would like me to give a detailed review of, please leave the name of the book in the comment section and I will gladly do.

I have selected
3 books on Public speaking






3 books on leadership






2 books on starting up a Business  




2 books on team work.



We should always desire to improve ourselves anyway we can.

IF A MAN EMPTIES HIS PURSE INTO HIS HEAD, NO MAN CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM HIM; AN INVESTMENT IN KNOWLEDGE ALWAYS PAYS THE BEST INTEREST- BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

Don’t forget to like my face book page Teenah’s lounge and follow my other social media.

Are there any book recommendations you have for me? Leave their names in the comment section.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment