Friday, March 11, 2016

17 GREAT QUOTES/GREAT PEOPLE THAT INSPIRE ME

Hello friends!

How are you all doing? It has been a while but I am here now. Today I want to share 17 quotes by entrepreneurs, public speakers and more that inspire me, motivate me to move forward and know I can always do better than I can imagine. These are powerful quotes and there are a lot more out there but these are still working for me in my academic life, my social life, my financial life and more. I couldn't resist sharing with you all.  If you like these quotes please feel free to comment and share other great quotes that inspire you. Also share on other social networks to reach out to other people.

1.“PEOPLE THINK I AM JOKING WHEN I SAY THAT WHOEVER EXPERIMENTS THE MOST IN LIFE WINS.” – TAI LOPEZ

If you have an idea, experiment it. You will never know if it will be successful or not if you don’t try. It is better than regretting.

2.“THE BIGGEST RISK IN LIFE IS NOT TAKING ANY RISK. IN A WORLD THAT IS CHANGING REALLY QUICKLY, THE ONLY STRATEGY THAT IS GUARANTEED TO FAIL IS NOT TAKING RISKS.” – MARK ZUCKERBERG

3. “MOVE OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. YOU CAN ONLY GROW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO FEEL AWKWARD AND UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN YOU TRY SOMETHING NEW.” – BRIAN TRACY


4. “IF YOUR FAITH SAYS YES, GOD CANNOT SAY NO.” – MARTINA AIKI
A popular Bible verse Matthew 17: 20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
I like to say I quoted this because I wrote this quote a long time ago and it increased my faith and worked wonders for me.
If you have a business plan or any plan, you need to believe in it. You cannot start up a business plan having doubts about your products. Whatever you want to try out in life, believe in it and in yourself.


5.  “IF YOU ARE NOT FIRST, YOU ARE LAST” – GRANT                CARDONE
Nobody is interested in who is second when there is someone first. Work hard until you are the best. In my school, there are people who are only interested in getting 60, the pass mark and just relax. I cannot be that way for as long as I know I can do better, I continue to push harder. Nobody wants the person getting 60 when someone else is getting 99. Remove the mentality that you just need to get the pass mark or you just need to be able to feed your family. You can continue to do better so why set a limit? If Bill Gates had a set a limit for his achievements don’t you think he would have crossed it years ago?


6.    “AS LONG AS YOU KEEP WAKING UP IN THE MORNING, IT IS AN EVIDENCE THAT HE IS NOT DONE WITH YOU YET” – STEVE HARVEY

If he is not done with you yet then why are you giving up?


7.    “IF YOU ARE HAVING A HARD TIME STICKING TO A SCHEDULE OR YOU PROCRASTINATE ALOT, THERE IS A SIMPLE SOLUTION. REDUCE THE TIME. DO LESS BUT BE MORE CONSISTENT. – TAI LOPEZ


8.    “YOU WILL NOT HAVE A SUCCESSFUL LIFE AROUND NEGATIVE PEOPLE.” – GRANT CARDONE


9.    “AT THE END OF THE DAY, MOST PEOPLE ARE SELFISH AND SEE YOU AS A MEANS TO AN END. BUT A FEW WILL BUILD WITH YOU. FIND THOSE FEW.”- TAI LOPEZ

Choose your friends wisely. I wrote about obvious ways to identify fake friends CLICK HERE

10.              “WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING, SOMEONE ELSE IS TRAINING TO BECOME BETTER.” –TAI LOPEZ


11.              “PRACTICE UNTIL YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO BE IGNORED.” – TAI LOPEZ

12.              “YOU CAN GET MOST THINGS YOU WANT IN LIFE. IT’S JUST THAT MOST GOALS WILL TAKE ONE OR TWO YEARS LONGER THAN EXPECTED. BE PATIENT.” – TAI LOPEZ


13.              “IF SOMEONE HAD TO THINK OF SOMETHING THAT REMINDED THEM OF YOU, WHAT WILL IT BE? – DR  MYLES MUNROE


14.              “THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO AVOID CRITICISM: DO NOTHING, SAY NOTHING, BE NOTHING.” – ARISTOLE

People will always criticize but you cannot decide to do nothing and become a “nobody” because you don’t want people to criticize you.

15.              “JEALOUSY IS A GOOD INDICATION YOU ARE DOING THINGS THE RIGHT WAY. PEOPLE NEVER GET JEALOUS OF LOSERS.” – RANDOM

16.              “THE PEOPLE, WHO ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO THINK THEY CAN CHANGE THE WORD, ARE THE ONES WHO DO.” – STEVE JOBS


17.              “DO NOT READ SUCCESS STORIES, YOU WILL ONLY GET THE MESSAGE. READ FAILURE STORIES, YOU WILL GET SOME IDEAS TO SUCCESS.” – ABDUL KALAM

I hope you find a few quotes that can also inspire you from these.  Thanks for reading.









No comments:

Post a Comment