Thursday, January 28, 2016

SIMPLE WINTER INDOOR DRESSING


Hello Readers, I hope you all good? I know most people think New Year resolutions are bullshit because most people do not keep up to it till the end of January, well I don’t think so. I think the fact that a person has actually thought about their lives and making a change is a good step forward.
At the beginning of 2016 I made a New Year resolution that I can keep up with. I decided to work very well on my dressing. That doesn't mean I haven’t been dressing well but I have been a bit lazy about my dressing and that has changed. So this is the me you all are going to know.

In the spirit of winter, this is my winter indoor dressing. When I go out, I wear a Jacket on but inside what I am wearing now, I have two extra pair of clothes under to protect me from the cold.



I am wearing : Brown and Cream check masculine shirt
                        A pair of blue Jeans
                        Long black boots
                        Head scarf
 This is a simple way to dress. When I dress simple, I try to make something unique about it. I focused on my head scarf this time. 

This is a closer look of my head scarf and my shirt.




You may be thinking my head scarf is heavy or it may loose, but it isn't heavy and it wouldn't loose. I have the freedom to move my head anyhow I want and the scarf wouldn't fall off. I tied it myself and there are no pins supporting it.  


This is all about my simple look. What do think about it?
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to leave your questions and comments.  



No comments:

Post a Comment